Mr. Redmond over at Petri recently posted a great article on the core facts of PowerShell and why 365 Admins need it to get the job done right.
Here were some of his major points:
- PowerShell is a core skill for Office 365 administrators
- The Office 365 admin tools are not perfect
- Microsoft cannot anticipate every possible admin task
- Some Office 365 features need PowerShell to function
- PowerShell helps you understand Office 365 better
- PowerShell is not hard
- PowerShell is fun
If you're interested in reading more about these points and more, head on over to the article posted here.