Microsoft has added a new benefit for customers participating the Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI). Now available to ESI customers, via the Learner Experience Portal, are exam preparation session offerings for six different Azure and Data/AI courses. These new Exam Prep sessions provide practical details on how best to prepare ESI customers for a certification exam.
These digital sessions usually last three to four hours, depending on the session, and the instructor will help New Horizons' students identify the exam’s key knowledge requirements, along with its objective domains, and offers suggestions on how to allocate study time to cover them. Learners will learn tips for approaching exam questions, and explore how to interpret them. Details on the various question formats, and review the scoring methodology will be covered. Access to this benefit is now available on the Learner Experience Portal and includes the following features:
- Customer Tiers: All customer tiers are eligible
- Modality: Courses are pre-recorded and delivered through Microsoft Teams, with live chat moderation.
- Capacity: Attendance is capped at 500 learners but may increase to 1,000 learners in the future based on registration volume.
- Localization: At this time, English is the only language offered with closed captions available in six languages for each event. The language options will vary for each event depending on time zone.
- Schedule: The first delivery is November 16, and there will be 36 Exam Prep sessions held in November across the APAC, EMEA, and US time zones.
- Learner Registration: Exam Prep courses are Open Enrollment only and do not require Discounted Class Seat consumption.
Exam Prep sessions provide practical details to help your learners prepare for the Microsoft Certification exam they’re taking. Each instructor-led digital session lasts three to four hours, depending on the session, and helps identify the exam’s key knowledge requirements, along with its objective domains, and offers suggestions on how to allocate study time to cover them. Your learners get tips for approaching exam questions and explore how to interpret them. Plus, they get details on the various question formats and can check out the scoring methodology. They even have the opportunity to post in our moderated chat for a live Q&A. New Horizons students and learners can attend an Exam Prep session before or after they take the course associated with the exam.Learners can book Exam Prep Sessions on the ESI Learner Experience Portal (LxP):
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Microsoft has partnered with New Horizons Computer Learning Centers to enable customers to accelerate your training goals since 1982. New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. To learn more about your ESI eligibility and benefits, contact us today.