February 17: 10 Big Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10 and Office 16. Thinking about taking the plunge to upgrade your Windows and Office? Join us for this webinar as we discuss the 10 big reasons why your business should seriously consider upgrading to Windows 10 and Office 16.
February 23: Moving User Profiles and Data in Windows 10. Don’t lose everything! Be sure user data and setting successfully make the move to the new operating system with Migration! This webinar takes a look at possible problems and their solutions when it comes to migrating to Windows 10.
Courses for End Users and IT Pros!
End users, we have you covered with our Windows 10 Jumpstart course. This course will teach you how to:
- Get started and Explore Windows 10
- Work with Windows 10 Start Menu
- Manage folders and files
- Get the most out of Cortana integration
- Work with Microsoft Edge Web Browsers
- Collaborate with Files
- Install and configure Windows 10 devices
- Manage data access and security
- Manage Windows 10 Sign-in and Identity
- Troubleshoot and Recover
Want to take one class? Two? Three? Right now, you can save up to 30% on eligible Microsoft Technical classes with The More You Learn, The More You Save sale!
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 8In a move that's been a long time coming, Microsoft has announced that it will no longer be giving support to Windows 8. Although this is a big announcement, it certainly shouldn't be a surprise to users who have been paying attention.
- 10 Reasons to Choose New Horizons as Your Preferred Training PartnerWant to learn the best from the best? Check out our 10 reasons why YOU should choose New Horizons as your preferred training partner. With five locations in Southern California and two in Southern Arizona, we have the classes you need to stay competitive in the marketplace!