Webinar Recording - Cybersecurity or Data Privacy?
As you may know, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) went into effect on May 25th, putting into motion a new legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). While most believe GDPR specifically applies only to EU countries, this is a misconception as the Regulation affects any organization that collects, stores, or processes EU personal data - regardless of location.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- Cybersecurity and data privacy - how both exist in today’s digital marketplace
- The difference between cybersecurity and data privacy
- How to minimize the risk of cybersecurity breaches
- What is data privacy?
- What data privacy skills are needed
- Why certification and membership matter
- A combined path to a more secure and protected ecosystem