You work hard to stay ahead of your competition, why train with anybody else but the best? With New Horizons network of training centers, certified top instructors, and vendor partnerships, you join an elite alumni network where you can thrive. Take a look at the competition and you'll decide New Horizons is the ideal training partner for your continued development and success. Hear from previous students.
What Comes With Your Course
- Lifetime Retake as long as we still offer the same version of that course. That way if you need a refresher before an exam or would like to retake the course with fresh eyes and ask additional questions.*
- Access to Labs and Recordings for 6 months post course. If you don't remember all the new information you received, re-watch the recording of your course or practice what you've learned in our moc-lab environment.*
- Courseware through NH-Choice. This is your personal library for your digital courseware. Your learning locker includes lifetime post training support with additional videos and practice material.
- Fully Certified Instructors with an average of 14 years of experience in the field. All instructors are certified in each course they teach.
- Learn from one of the 25 Top World Class Instructors rated by our students.
- Official Certified Curriculum. We're required to meet specific standards set by the partnering organization, which may include instructor certification, facility specifications, administration procedures, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Instructor lesson plan provides for handouts, charts and exercises. These additional resources provided by the instructor will give real-world examples so you can use your new knowledge immediately.
- Certificates of Completion to provide a standardized benchmark of capabilities.
- Testing Center & Exam Available. Take your certification exam in the same comfortable environment and convenient location that you take courses.
- Field Reps for Personal Service & Support. Dedicated account manager who provides advice and guidance regarding training solutions, implementation and manages the relationship end-to-end.
- Access to a IT Solutions Architect to align our training services with the specific needs of your department, and also discuss any challenges you are experiencing with the new technologies, that he may be able to help with.
- Largest Guaranteed to Run Schedule. That way no matter how low the enrollments, your course won't be cancelled.*
Version Upgrade: If your employees attend a course on a specific technology, and your company upgrades to a newer version of that same technology within 9 months, we will discount your price on a scale related to the amount of time elapsed from your first employee attending.*
*Some third-party courses have different limitations. Please verify with your representative.
Benefits of Using New Horizons
- Locally owned and operated
- Flexible learning methods. Learn what you want, how you want, when you want.
- Tuition Assistance Budget Options
- Enterprise Training Budget Options to help organizations maximize and extend training budgets while still training numerous employees in a variety of courses.
- Team of Success Coordinators: Account Representative, Solutions Architect, IT support, Instructor, Consultant, Operations, Marketing
- We are ranked in the top 5% in the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction.
- Research shows that our training yields a 4.6:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, based on manager surveys of the improved performance and productivity of their employees immediately following training.
- Unmatched Experience & Knowledge. TechValidate, a third-party research company, surveyed our students and below are the top 5 reasons students return for more courses.
By taking courses at New Horizons you're enabling us to give back to your local communities.
New Horizons Computer Learning Group is committed to be an active community member. This active community stance is in line with New Horizon's core values of Gratitude, Respect, Accountability, Simplicity, and People First. By taking training with us you're enabling your local centers to:
- NHLG In the Community Every employee receives 2 days a year to volunteer for one of our corporate charities and community service opportunity of their choice.
- NH Saturday: A series of free community courses put on for our local community.
- Early Career Acceleration Program (ECAP): A scholarship program for Nevada’s future technology leaders.