Training bootcamps offer students the ability to take the class as a unit with their peers in a concentrated time frame. Students are also given New Horizons Test Pass Assurance.
Bootcamp programs include the following:
- Live instructor led training, onsite at your location
- Hands-on 5 day class
- 3 months access to practice exam resource.
- Ability to repeat class until the version changes. If the student wants to repeat the “next version” of class, he/she may do so for a nominal rate to cover the new version of courseware and labs (approx. $350 for Security+).
- Exam Fee (valid for 6 months from training date)
- Test Pass Assurance*: In the event a candidate fails his/her first attempt on the corresponding certification exam, a candidate can earn a Free 2nd Shot exam. To qualify, the candidate must:
- Students are sent Practice Exam two weeks prior to the class. They are to take the exam and provide the results.
- Students are then immediately Sent Courseware 1 week prior to class to prep.
- They are required to send results back to NH before within one week prior to class.
- Instructor now has pre class assessment to go to prepare for course audience
- Pre Test on last day of class, measure pass rates to market later.
- Students need to have spent 1 to 2 hours in the class labs / week and produce three (3) minimum score of 90% in each domain/category using the Transcender practice exam resource provided by New Horizons prior to taking the corresponding Certification Exam (SY0-501). The student must produce this minimum score while in “Certification Mode.” Students are required to email a screen shot while on the Transcender site showing the required score to their Account Representative.
- Take a Practice Exam prior, and immediately after attending our New Horizons Learning Group open enrollment or private session Security+ class.
- Take the Security+ Certification Exam within 90 days of completing the course. If candidate fails to take the Certification Exam within this 90 day period, the candidate forfeits his/her opportunity to earn test pass assurance.
- If candidate has qualified for Test Pass Assurance, he/she must complete their retake within 30 days from the initial exam date.
- If an Exam Voucher is included on this Agreement and the Candidate fails to take the exam within 180 days from the date of this Agreement, he/she will forfeit the Exam Fee and will be required to purchase a new Exam Voucher upon scheduling the Exam.
Terms and Conditions:
- 21 students per course
- Assign a specific Boot Camp Instructor and prep on our process.
- Test Pass Guarantee: if you read courseware, measure ups, Transcender results for 3 x 90% or better then we will honor secondary exam voucher. Instructor comes up with study plan for student based on weaknesses.
*Test Pass Assurance currently only available for CompTIA Security+ Certification Program
Bootcamps meet DoD 8570 or SECNAV M-5239 requirements on the following certification exams:
- Cisco CCNA (Routing & Switching: 200-125; ICND1: 100-105; ICND2: 200-105; Security: 210-260; Cloud: 201-451, 210-455)
- CompTIA A+ (A+: 220-901, 220-902; Network+: N10-007; Security+: SY0-501; CASP: CAS-002)
- EC-Council CEH (312-50)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- (ISC)² Chief Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft MCSA (Office 365: 70-346, 70-347; SQL Server Database Development 70-761, 70-762; Windows Server 2012: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 70-417; Windows Server 2016: 70-740, 70-741, 70-742; Windows 10: 70-697, 70-698