Our partner, CertNexus, has awarded New Horizons the 2021 Americas ATP Partner of the Year.
Did you know that ransomware attacks are more than a “smash-and-grab” attempt? These attacks are now getting more sophisticated.
Here are eight ways to help defend your data against these growing cyberattacks.
- IDENTIFY ATTACKERS’ ONGOING CAPABILITIES
- EXPECT DATA EXFILTRATION
- LEARN FROM OTHERS’ MISTAKES
- ASSUME ATTACKERS STILL HAVE ACCESS
- MOVE QUICKLY
- MONITOR FOR ODD EVENTS
- PREPARE A SECURE COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL
- DON’T RESTORE, REBUILD
As a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), you're entrusted with colossal obligation: You'll review, control and give security of data frameworks to a large number of enterprises all through the business and IT areas.
To turn into the absolute best network protection proficient conceivable, you first need to begin with a solid scholastic foundation. There are numerous customary and online projects that can set you up for your vocation. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you need to take your vocation to a higher level, you will probably require an extra certification from an expert association.
First, what are the benefits of CISM certification?
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct