1. There is more than one way to do desktop virtualization
2. Application virtualization provides a similar set of options
3. Desktop and app virtualization can help make IT more secure
4. App virtualization simplifies cross-platform and legacy program support
5. Windows Server is a good platform to focus on for learning virtualization skills
Get started with New Horizons Learning Group today at one of our 10 locations. Courses in Windows Server, Azure, and Cisco networking can give you the technical and conceptual framework to master both desktop and application virtualization.